Ask for help

If you have concerns about a child or young person, it is so important to get help as soon as you can.

The Police

If your child is in immediate danger, call the police

Children’s social care services

As a parent or carer, you can make a referral your child to Children’s care services, search your local council’s website for their contact information.

Ivison Trust

If you are based in one of the following areas, you can contact your local Parent Liaison Officer:

  • Blackburn with Darwen
  • Blackpool
  • Bradford
  • Calderdale
  • East Lancashire
  • Kirklees
  • Liverpool
  • North Yorkshire
  • Preston
  • Wakefield

If you do not live in one of the above areas, you can get support from our telephone based support workers. Find out more and complete a referral form.


The NSPCC have a helpline where you can talk to a trained professional about what is happening and signpost you to the services in your area.


You can report a crime anonymously at Fearless.